BriteLife Recovery is committed to best health practices amid COVID-19. We follow best practices outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). We will continue to keep clients and families aware of changes that may be dictated by state and CDC guidelines.
Covid-19 Policies at BriteLife Recovery Pennsylvania
- Our entire staff have been trained in infection control procedures.
- Mask wearing as appropriate for current CDC advisory.
- We have enhanced screening of both clients and employees to ensure that any admitted clients will be assessed based on established protocol from the CDC.
- We have resumed most of our recreational activities and trips.
- Clients and staff are required to follow CDC best practices to reduce the risk of disease transmission.
- The cleaning processes at all our locations have been increased and revised to reduce the risk of transmission.